Sunday, January 28, 2018

Clarity Questions Week of 01/21/18

One of the legion of empowering take-aways from yesterday's Create A Crystal Clear Vision 2018 with epic woman Christa Tinari was writing out, every week, reflections on the week just past.  Will write it online, since a hope intention goal for the coming month is to latch onto a tutor or tutorial to effectively & cost efficiently equip myself with core social media skills, once that will move me forward in my work as an eldercare evolutionary.

Reflecting back on the past week, am struck with what a difficult task this will be since it was filled with heart-flipping moments, super duper synchronicities & serendipity.  But honing in on my truest of true feelings is a big part of welcoming the Universe into partnership, so will plunge ahead!

My best memory of the week:  Talking yesterday with Luke Frazier at Be Well Bakery & Cafe.  We played catch-up just before he met a pal & I headed out to Christa's workshop, but what an energizing 15+ minutes it was!  My awesome friend is headed down to SXSW!  Luke is a key part of depression2extinction (d2e), a non-profit dedicated to erasing the stigma around depression.  Am envisioning all the wonderful that will come from the confluence of Luke's & d2e's energies with the zoomin' energies that throb SXSW - imagining it as the greatest natural high!  Was it just two years ago that Luke & I tagged up regularly for breakfast at DaddyPops, sharing our life & dreams?  Can't decide if I am amazed at what he's accomplished in such a short time ~or~ if it seems "Well, of course he did!"  He told me about what's happening with his WHY blog & d2e, I told him about Christa's workshop.  An unexpected link back (in so many ways) to my past & current before heading to a creativity event focused on my now & future.

What I'm most grateful for this week:  That John & I have - since 01/15/18 - come to a remarkable place in our relationship.  This has been a really rough month for both of us, loving each other but stressed to breaking point by irks & irritations that reveal deeper challenges than simply bothersome traits.  A  casual comment from someone in our weekly mutual support group - totally unrelated to us - was like the last, elusive piece falling into place in a jigsaw puzzle we've been working on for 28+ years.  On Wednesday, something happened that did NOT send me spinning to feelings of devastated isolation or John to a sense of confused wrongness - - to my delighted shock, my only feelings were compassion & love.  THAT's the very response we've been working toward lo these many years!

Accomplishments this week that make me smile:  See above.  Also, helping someone at the workshop differentiate between hopes, which the Universe can help draw into her life, and general wishes, which It often can't. Including a couple awesome life forces as references on the Twilight Wishes volunteer application, which I took up to hand deliver yesterday. Making the time to watch sessions from the week's Age Without Borders Global Caregivers Virtual Summit (and working out glitches I experienced getting online).  Overcoming my instinctive sense that it was avaricious to include financial prosperity as one of my ten core values.

A challenge I faced this week:   Not knowing how to access Facebook's Facetime - brought home my need to learn basic social media skills.

Strengths & supports I used to get me through the week:  LOVE, compassion, empathy, creativity, organization, seeking to find rather than to just seek, being open to unexpected opportunity even when it made a dent in my budget, and my greatest strength & supports - having John & the Universe as my partners.  Trusting in the Divine.

A lesson from the past week that I am taking into the current one:  That I am charged to make straight in the solitude a pathway for the Divine to make the changes that fully uplift my life.  To quote Jen Sincero in You Are A Badass At Making Money, "I know that I just spent several pages screaming about the importance of specifics, but you must also stay open to allow Universal Intelligence to deliver what you need, and the thing or opportunity that makes your heart sing may be in a different form than the one you were thinking...  Your job is to envision your life with all the specifics you can must up so you can get all emotional and excited and take inspired ACTION.  Then you hand the rest over to the Universe."


No comments:

Post a Comment