Saturday, January 27, 2018

empowered & equipped

One of the participants at today's wondrous Create a Crystal Clear Vision 2018 workshop mentioned that when she's in her flow, she empowers & equips people to do what lays before them.

Empowered & equipped - it took hearing those words paired to realize I'd never connected them that way before.  It's not enough to empower others, myself.  I have to do what I can to make sure they/I am equipped to take action.  Empowerment is energy, equipped is what it takes to act.

I am empowered to help people reach in & reach out to expansive lives, but empowerment alone still leaves me static.  How do I equip myself to make the small sweet steps & brash bold leaps required to bring change to individual lives, communities, the culture?  The Universe detests generalities, loves details - then It knows what's needed & can figure out how to respond.

It is 1/27/18 & I am empowered.  Now, to get equipped.  To be detailed in what I need. To spell it out, see & feel it, make use of it.  Because empowered & equipped only matter when they end up in something constructive being DONE.


originally posted on allagesallstages.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment