Friday, September 22, 2017

Pulling rabbits out of hats

There is no getting around the fact the Universe has given me a task to get DONE & will not take less than my best efforts -and- a well-executed end product.  I knew something like this was in the wind sixteen years ago, almost to the day.  Didn't know what was in store, but knew it was meant to be.

To get to where I need to be, will have to master pulling rabbits out of hats.  I have NO business skills, no way to take Cyber Access for the Technically Timid & turn into a viable, REAL entity.  My instinct is to say, "Not in my tool kit."  Instead of moving onto someone I'd consider way more suitable, the Universe handed me a hat & said, "Start pulling."

My background has been compiling together things - books, magazines, business cards, contacts, ideas & inspiration - then letting them gather dust.  DO something with them?  Well, duh - why else would I have gathered them in the first place?  For this moment.  Start pulling.

Very early this a.m., got to thinking about last night's post on feeling Moses-ish & deciding to root my identity in Joshua, to whom it was given to see AND enter the Promised Land.  Thought about how my past selves had not supported making use of the materials I had at hand.

With a whoosh, they were in my face - "Are you kidding?  Are you KIDDING?  We were chomping at the bit to get a move on.  Do you have ANY idea the frustration of seeing work that needs to be done & having the Universe say, like Dan Ackroyd in Trading Places, 'Not yet.'  It took until late summer 2017, but it finally said,  'Now.' "

Time to find a hat, limber up my hand & start pulling out those rabbits, because the Universe is not going to be satisfied until it's satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment