Sunday, March 11, 2018

Clarity Quest - Week of March 4

My best memory of the week - Yesterday was a bellweather of realizing that where I've longed to be is where we are.  Meeting up with friends at the "Final Four" opening at Artists Gallery (what I would give to have a scarf silk-screened with Jane Adriance art work!), then onto Silverman Gallery, where Rhonda showcased Jean Childs Buzgo (WANT her Porkyard Alley & Lambertville Moonlight IV), then onto The Zen Den to hear Ash & Snow with yet more amigos.  

What I am most grateful for this week - not coming unhinged.

Accomplishments this week that make me smile - enjoying when the coziness when our electricity blew on Wednesday instead of worrying, making John a super yum supper (gas stove). 

A challenge I faced this week - No sign of my cell phone.  Used it as a flashlight & to check the time during the blackout & it has gone walk about.  Will let it surface when it is ready.

Strengths & supports I used to get me through this week - letting the moment be the moment.

A lesson from the past week that I am taking into the next - realizing how deeply connected I am to the Biblical concept of "Here I am" & "Be still & know that I am."  Integrity, alignment, authenticity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment