Sunday, February 11, 2018

CLARITY QUESTIONS - Week of 02/04/18

My best memory of the week - John totally nailing my Christmas presents!  Long story about why they're being unwrapped in Feb.  

What I'm most grateful for this week -  Jen Sincerp

Accomplishments this week that make me smile - finishing You Are A Badass At Making Money.  Getting down to the grain with The Retreat.  Starting meditation.  Coming up with the idea to have a creativity jam as the Age Justice event in Philly.  Realizing that someone could write a great personal growth book using the opening season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.  


A challenge I faced this week - getting past being bummed by the grey wet raw weather.  Even when it was mild, like today, it was raw!  

Strengths & supports I used to get me through the week - creativity, understanding what Jen means by "don't negotiate," being willing to change.

A lesson from the past week that I am taking into the current one - don't let worry about resources deter me from planning for great things.  Get the pages rolling on the calendar - don't fret about how it's going to happen.  Set in motion the Age Justice Creativity Jam & let the momentum carry it forward.  Provide the creativity, the structure, the details & snacks, then let the Universe partner up & move it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment