Monday, February 19, 2018

CLARITY QUESTIONS - week of 02/11/18

Best memory of the week - finding out that I'm a presenter at April's Positive Age Conference!  
Runner up - Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia with John, scooping up energies to use toward A Creative Jam for Age Justice, going to More Than Just Ice Cream to see a young friend's artwork, ending up the Reading Terminal Market's Dutch Eating Place for an early supper, pointing out the Marriott (across the street from the RTM) which we'll get to know thanks to it being the location of both April's Positive Aging Conference & November's National Center for Creative Aging Leadership Exchange & Conference 
2nd Runner Up - Facebook pictures of Angie & John's wedding! 

What I'm most grateful for this week - someone (not John) saying something that he totally should never have said which led me to feeling sad & distressed which ended up in an aha comment from a wise friend which evolved into a key discovery about my relationship with John.

Accomplishments this week that make me smile - choosing to not make a stink that the submitted abstract for the Positive Aging Conference workshop doesn't reflect anything in my original;  experience & pragmatism triumphing over desire & ego! 

A challenge I faced this week: not making a stink that the submitted abstract for the Positive Aging Conference workshop doesn't reflect anything in my original.

Strengths that got me through the week:  My predisposition to look for the lesson, no matter what.  Strong on connecting, communicating - what ended up giving me fresh insights into myself, my husband, us.  Remembering to not negotiate with myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment