Friday, February 9, 2018

Whoda thunk it?

As discussed in a Rx for Caregivers' posting,  "The best is yet to be," surprised myself this morning by telling a friend to stick with me, that the initiatives I'm working on will open up just-right employment opportunities for retirees such as she.  The words came out of my mouth because my brain already sees them as done deals.  Amazing. 

And a mega butt kick to make it so!  

Thinking about transforming something born in my imagination into a tangible THING turns my thoughts to my sister.  Mim - eight years my senior - held that what is manifested is never as awesome as what we can envision.  That is so NOT my experience.  My wedding turned out the way I'd imagined - only better.  Ditto my marriage!  True also for the Brand Voice news bulletin, which nobly & notably fulfilled its use -AND- turned out to be the first online regional employee newsletter in ALL of Prudential business groups.  True also for The Cupcake Lady, for The Retreat, for my various blogs, my coaching sessions with Jane Kerschner - all turned out considerably better than I dreamed.

So why expect anything less than WOW for the Rx for Caregivers' page-a-day calendar?  for The Whole Elder Catalogue?  For Cyber Access for the Technically Timid ~or~ En Famille Friends?  

Whoda thunk it?  Actually, anyone who knows my track record!

No comments:

Post a Comment